"Mindfuless" involves focusing your awareness on the present moment while calming acknowledging and accepting your feelings. Research has consistently demonstrated that incorporating mindfulness into your life can allow you to:
- Reduce stress (Hoffman et al., 2010)
- Reduce anxiety (Chambers et al., 2008)
- Improve your memory (Jha et al., 2010)
- Improve your focus (Moore and Molinowski, 2009)
- Improve your relationship satisfaction (Wachs & Cordova, 2007)
Stop Breathe & Think is a new relaxation app designed to help individuals increase their mindfulness through a few minutes of daily practice.
Framework clients may enter promo code "FrameworkPsych" during checkout to receive 1 month free!
Ready to build your own daily relaxation practice? Click here to download Stop Breathe & Think.
Therapy can also be a great tool in building a mindfulness practice. Click here to request your first appointment.