Relationships can bring us such immense connection, joy, and pleasure. When they aren't functioning in the way we'd like, they can also be a source of considerable pain. Let us help you rediscover the love you once felt in your relationship, and get back to a place of trust, communication, and appreciation.
Couples therapy is an ideal space to:
- Say what's on your mind, in a safe space, without falling into the trap of another fight.
- Learn how to truly hear one another on a deeper level, listening not only to your partner's words but also to their valuable emotional messages.
- Revitalize positive feelings of connection and intimacy that have been lost for too long.
- Re-negotiate your commitment to one another, and chart the best path for the future of the relationship.
Relationship Concerns We Work Best With:
- Arguing & Conflict
- Criticism of Each Other
- Lack of Passion or Intimacy
- Negotiation of Responsibilities or Future Plans
- Open Relationship Structures
- Poor Communication
- Stale or "Stuck" Relationships
Benefits of Couples Therapy:
- Improved Communication
- Healthier Conflict Resolution
- Restoration of an Emotional Connection
- Improving Intimacy and Affection
- Supporting One Another's Dreams for the Future